[Everyone in the office] was all fantastic – we modified our care plan a number of times, and every single time, Birthways was there for us.
Watch here for future informational sessions!
Want to learn about joining the Birthways doula community?
Help families welcome their babies with health, joy and confidence. Birthways provides a supportive community and sustainable work for experienced practitioners and learning opportunities for those newer to the field. Birthways anticipates bringing new doulas into the community in the coming months. Please join us for an informational session on becoming a Birthways doula!
For experienced providers:
- learn about the benefits of working in a group
- discover our opportunities for deepening related skills like breastfeeding support
- talk with other doulas in the Birthways community
For those newer to the field:
- learn about how Birthways supports and trains new doulas
- explore options for translating your other skills in the childbearing year
- meet with experienced doulas – who were all new once!
Plus plenty of time for a Q & A with a Birthways administrator on the “nuts and bolts” of our community and our work.
Informational session to be held:
Friday, February 22nd, from 2:30-4pm at the Birthways offices
or on Tuesday, February 26th, from 6pm-7:30pm in an online session
WE ARE CURRENTLY IN THE PROCESS OF REVIEWING APPLICATIONS FOR OPPORTUNITIES WITHIN OUR COMMUNITY!
Please contact us at email@example.com for an application and more information.