I had a great experience with Birthways! My doula was kind, experienced, well informed and very easy to be around as I/we adjusted to being a family. My doula was great, and any questions she could not answer were answered by the staff.
Want to Become a Doula?
We’re glad you are interested in becoming a Birthways doula!
Since 1997, Birthways has been nurturing our doula community. Birthways is the Chicago area’s largest and oldest community of doulas, providing labor support and postpartum doula services. We currently work with more than 30 providers meeting the needs of approximately 250-300 families per year. We have found that by working collectively, we are able to solve some of the challenges of working as doulas.
Birthways is currently hiring! Current opportunities include:
- Part or full-time postpartum doulas/infant specialist/consultants (ongoing)
- Part or full-time labor support doulas of all experience levels
- Board Certified Lactation Consultant (IBCLC)
Click here to learn more about joining our community!
Some of the benefits that come from being a staff member at Birthways include:
Training and ongoing education, including:
- Initial core training (FREE!)
- Continuing education
- Advanced breastfeeding education
- Monthly case reviews
Labor support opportunities
Family-friendly work environment
Administrative support, including:
- Marketing and client support
- 24/7 support for you and your clients
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about the hiring process!